By Christopher R. LePelley
Pornography is ANTICHRIST, for she always seeks to betray.
A determination for gratification, no matter who she slays.
Pornography is BELIAL, Satanic to the core.
Men have to stoop to partake of her, and usually rise no more.
Pornography is a CURSE wherever it’s found.
Her stories of broken homes and relationships abound.
Pornography is DECEITFUL, a beauty of lying wonder,
A pleasure ride that has put many men six feet under.
Pornography is EVIL, sinister as death,
Satisfied only when you draw your last breath.
Pornography is FOOLISH, trading the eternal for the temporal.
Not only does it make men unspiritual, it makes them immoral.
Pornography is GROSS sin that turns women into toys, children into victims, and men into boys.
Pornography is HELLISH – God’s law does she spurn,
And the fires of her passion do not satisfy, only burn.
Pornography is INIQUITY, thinking only of her own.
A cesspool of whoredom that makes all creation groan.
Pornography is JEZEBEL, a seducing power indeed,
An enemy of patriarchy and hope for godly seed.
Pornography is a KILLER, a life choking snake, a senseless beast that never gives, but only takes.
Pornography is LOATHSOME, a stench in God’s nose, a reproach to any people, a plague of destructive woes.
Pornography is MURDER and hatred for the unborn.
Because of her, many regretful mothers to this day do mourn.
Pornography is NON-SENSE, stripping men of all reason, causing them to forget that there’s a sowing and reaping season.
Pornography is OBNOXIOUS, annoying as a train.
Everybody knows she’s there, and she’ll kill you for getting in her way.
Pornography is PUTRID, the scum of the earth.
The biggest trash heap in the world is greater than her worth.
Pornography makes you QUESTION the sanctity of life.
It drives wedges, breaks covenants, and causes enmity and strife.
Pornography is a RAPIST, always stealing what’s not hers.
Give her a part of you and she’ll take all of you, that’s what always occurs.
Pornography makes you a SLAVE, it allures and ensnares.
Beginning with fantasies and dreams, it ends in night mares.
Pornography is THOUGHTLESS, turning the wise into simple.
It decreases the value of your body, God’s temple.
Pornography is UGLY, for the blind do not see,
The demonic creatures that lurk just behind her beauty.
Pornography is VAIN, a pretty present that’s empty.
Just remember what’s inside, and it won’t be tempting.
Pornography is a WILDERNESS of sin and shame, regret and reproach, guilt and blame.
Pornography has an X for all of it’s rating.
A symbol of Satan’s cross-hairs ever lusting and hating.
Pornography’s target is none other than YOU.
Ever lurking and waiting to pierce your soul through.
And last but not least, pornography reminds you of a ZOO, for only animals partake of such a nasty slew.
Now that you know pornography from A-Z, for you to ever even consider it would be nothing short of crazy.
Four Weeks of Preaching at Radford University
Bro. Randall Hartinger taking questions from the crowd.
Bro. Randall’s youngest son, Bro. Joshua Hartinger (13) giving a Bible beat down to some college students.
Taking a moment of silence as some Jezebel Drama Queens throw a tantrum.
Bro. Joel Hartinger, Bro. Randall’s oldest son, preaching it straight.
A Goliath of a man crosses the line (literally) and defies the army of God.
The guy was an emotional basket case all day. He only looked and talked bigger than he really was.
The tears keep streaming as Holy Ghost conviction brings his pride DOWN.
“Friend, I mean thee no harm, but thou art standing in the way that I’m fixing to shoot.”
The female with the notebook ended up slapping me with it. It’s ok though. She hit like a girl.
This is Alexander, our most faithful heckler, who was with us all four weeks. Pray for him.
I asked an officer to escort us back to our vehicle because I KNEW Goliath had a blood thirsty spirit of violence. He did EXACTLY as I discerned and hounded us ALL THE WAY TO THE CAR. Were it not for the police, he would have resorted to physical harassment. I’m SURE of it.
Back in late March, we were able to have a great night of preaching in downtown Roanoke, VA. Many sinners came out of the wood work to heckle and listen to the preaching. After we left, as I was driving off, a big, burly devilish man that had been blaspheming God and the Gospel all night long launched out into the street and hocked this giant wad of love and tolerance on our window.
Oh well. At least we got a free car wash out of the deal!
By Randall Hartinger
1. Turn my Body (Church) into a Business on every corner just like whores do.
2. Dress like business men with a Phallic Obelisk Arrow pointing down to your lower anatomy and pretend this is holy attire (especially in the Last Days).
3. Gather in big Obelisk Steeple Houses.
4. Don’t name yourself after me (Christian) but rather pick a more suitable denomination.
5. Shave your beard and mustache off to be more like Me.
6. Make a stage in the Steeple House and call the stairs an “Altar” and nobody will question this.
7. Never say anything negative about somebody because this is “Gossip” and I never said anything negative about anybody…
8. Spend thousands upon thousands of dollars in para-church organizations to purchase the gifts of pastor, evangelist, etc.
9. In the last days, the churches will be so apostate that you do not have to seek out a local church or elder rule and none of those plethora of verses will apply to you and when you stand before Me, we’ll have this little understanding you see and all will be well (wink / wink).
10. Put images/pictures of the Godhead all over your homes and the Steeple House and I will be honoured and blessed.
11. Refer to the Steeple House as a “Church” instead of the actual gathering of the people.
12. Call the room after the foyer a “Sanctuary” and nobody will look this up in the Bible and question you.
13. Always preach indoors and never outdoors and just be like Me.
14. Never tell anybody about Me unless you become friends with them first or sit down for a cup of coffee (remember, Java before Jehovah).
15. I will pour out My Holy Ghost in the upper room of a house and Luke will end Acts with Paul preaching in a house, but don’t let this confuse you because house churches are not real churches.
16. I realize there was always ONE House of God at a time and I prophesied the Temple would be destroyed, but this is because I want there to be Kuhzillions of Houses of God all over the planet you see.
17. I do not have the power to keep even TWO people unified so please just Agree to Disagree until there are THOUSANDS OF COUNTLESS denominations when I come back.
18. Train up a child in the way he should go and he may slip and slide and blaspheme Me and my word but it’s hard to say what will become of him and he might even come back.
19. Happy is the man whose quiver is full of hell-bound heathen arrows.
20. Never use the word ‘Jezebel’ because I never do.
21. Join hand and hand with and bless church-disciplined rebels and none of your works will be dead or wood, hay, and stubble on that Day of Reckoning – I promise.
22. Only preach in the Steeple Houses for 20-30 minutes because My sheep’s attention span will be shortened due to media-exposure.
23. The Father seeketh such as will worship Him by conforming to the world and getting musical ideas from the heathen.
24. Bus in all the devils you possibly can and you might even win a soul or two and will no doubt win awards for the largest Sunday School in your denomination.
25. Suffer not the little children to come unto my assembly but send them down to the dungeon where a hip youth pastor can clown around with them and babysit.
26. The real Church Fathers will not be the apostles and writers of the New Testament but those who come centuries later (Hear ye them!).
27. Build huge edifices instead of edifying My people.
28. Put larger than life Faith Promise Thermometers at the Altar stairs to capitalize on cash in the coffers.
29. Put the people in gold rings and goodly apparel in the highest seats.
30. Tell people you are not really a Denomination and to ignore that name on the sign outside the Steeple House.
31. Put a basketball goal in the parking lot of the Outer Court.
32. If all people do is talk about Me, then call them a “cult” to make them ashamed.
33. I was actually born on Baal’s Birthday because sometimes I imitate Satan to make him mad and get on his nerves.
34. Cater to the Youth Subculture of the Last Days because My Gospel alone cannot reach them.
35. Heaven and earth will pass away, and my exact words will as well but the General Gist of what I said can be found in scattered manu-scraps and if you can learn Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew, this will be a plus coupled with your own personal favorite translation of your liking.
36. I will hold pastors accountable for you but you don’t have to have any accountability to them.
37. The office of evangelist is really an itinerate preacher who travels a circuit in his favorite denomination with no real local church accountability and I had Philip the Evangelist stay at his house in Caesarea just to confuse you and also he had 4 daughters who served Me and stayed virgins but I don’t expect evangelists to focus on their own families more than others.
38. Never believe elder-qualified folks who rule their houses well but rather trust in the statements against them made by folks whose families are divided and out of order.
39. Never make your boast in Me or let your light shine before men because this is proud and it’s best to hide it all under a bushel.
40. Spend two hours watching a movie but never two hours praying to Me.
41. If a brother sins against you, don’t rebuke him and just go ahead and forgive him whether he repents or not since I always forgive people who don’t repent.
42. If you get kicked out of a church in Galatia, you can just mosey on over to a church in Thessalonica no questions asked and no problem.
43. Not everybody in my body is a minister but just a select few body parts.
44. Just take many of the warnings in the scriptures and make them apply only to unbelievers.
45. Have business meetings, church offices, secretaries, paid staff, building funds, and even dress like businessmen but pretend you are not running a professional business.
46. Provide an atmosphere where people can hide their double-life and nobody will expose them or expect serious discipleship from them.
47. Although I had men write the Bible and I gave church authority gifts to men, you really don’t need men but just Me.
48. If you see somebody’s light growing bright, try and blow their light out so yours can look brighter.
49. Call my serious sheep “legalistic” without ever looking up the definition of the word.
50. If my children start to be wicked and won’t respond to my spankings, I’ll just take them on home to eternal bliss with Me and that’ll teach them a thing or two.
Greetings! It’s been a while since we published our last newsletter. Since then, my wife has given birth to our first baby boy and we’ve moved, so I’ve been a little distracted to say the least lol.
I need to announce that I will no longer be sending out direct emails for these newsletters, but all who wish to continue receiving notification of the ministry, simply go to the home page, click the “FOLLOW” option, and you will automatically receive an email notification every time we make a post, whether it be a newsletter or literature.
Anyway, here’s some pics and video of some preaching I’ve been able to do the last few months. Be blessed and holy!
Sam Houston State in Huntsville, TX- Jan. 2015
Abigail in arm, I preached, “Let me get this straight students: A fetus in a womb isn’t aloud to be human, but you’re going to try to convince me that it’s allowed to be a homosexual? Can you say, ‘THANK YOU COLLEGE EDUCATION!!”
I had to tell a foul-mouthed female to watch her mouth because there might be ladies standing around.
Pastor Josh Herridge
Another youth (Cody Brown, 14) standing for Jesus in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation!
Bro. Kyle White’s first time preaching open air!
14 year old Bro. Cole Tucker lettin’ em have it!
Panola College in Carthage, TX- Feb. 2015
Preaching against marijuana, gangster rap music, and pre-marital sex on college campus’ causes no small stir.
See, told ya!
Small group beseeches me to expound on the Word of God more perfectly before an officer warns me to leave before I’m arrested. To this day, I’m still communicating with one of these students.
A “Christian” rock concert in Houston called Winter Jamnation, or “Sinner Damnation” as we call it . . .
Joe 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
I preached, “Christian = Christ-like. Rock n’ roll = fornication. Christ-like fornication? That’s CONFUSION! The God of the Bible is not the Author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33), so He’s sure not the author of Christian rock!!”
This man demanded that I turn my bullhorn down because I was hurting his ear drums. I said, “All the more reason not to go into a rock concert!”
Battle of the ages: PATRIARCH VS. JEZEBEL!!!
This woman loudly expressed to me in my face how much of a woman of God she was. I’m glad she clarified because I was beginning to wonder.
Read my lips, “I’M NOT FORSAKING MY SINFUL COMPROMISE WITH CHRISTIAN DEVIL MUSIC!!”
This young woman expressed to us how that the preaching and literature we were passing out opened her eyes to just how wicked this “Christian” concert was. She immediately repented and left with her group.
Bro. Cole Tucker, following in the footsteps of his pastor (Bro. Herridge)
This man expressed to me how thankful he was that we were out there preaching. He said he was reluctant and felt very convicted about bringing his children, but that the preaching reaffirmed what the Holy Ghost was dealing with him about. I besought him to rise up and be the patriarch of his home that Jesus commands him to be and to smash every idol between him and his children (Malachi 4:5-6).
Pastor Josh Herridge, preaching with passion against such an unholy mixture.
A Christian man at a Christian event getting ready to do a very Christian thing to me.
Police conversing about what to do with us.
Crowd applauds as the police escort us off for questioning.
Bro. Victor Persinger crying aloud and sparing not!
A man on a mission! :)
Greetings in the Name above all names! Thank you once again for taking time out of your schedule(s) to read our newsletter. We count it a privilege to be able to tell you about what the Lord has been doing on the campus’ of our nation. The Lord has enabled us to preach at more than 50 universities across the country, and as the condition of the present generation grows darker, our Light, by His grace, continues to shine brighter. We are seeing more and more college students approaching us and telling us how sorry they were for reacting the way they did to our preaching, and for this we are SO grateful! I believe the Lord takes special interest in every sinner that condemns their actions and justifies the preacher (Luke 18:13-14; James 4:6). And that’s only how many we’ve SEEN. Who knows how many other students have and will side with God against their self because of the message they heard on campus? Just a couple weeks ago I got the privilege to preach with Bro. Bourgault at Valdosta State in Georgia. Listen to his testimony. . . .
“Had three great days at Valdosta State recently, the last day we preached with Chris LePelley and Elijah Lewis from Alabama. The final day there culminated in near riot conditions. They arrested one kid who assaulted me (early Christmas for him we didn’t press charges). He soiled his diaper though. The crowd exploded into 200+ with whores and whoremongers blaspheming the Lord, a frat boy hurled a beer can, lots of snorting, cursing and rage spewing from these intolerants, a “Louis Farrakhan” wannabe racists hurling his “white devil” verbal slop at me and then out of the blue…a rock from somewhere in the crowd struck me in the collarbone (it’s getting nasty out there!). So I had my illustration….I made a plea for the rock thrower to stand forth in the midst and join me for HE WAS WITHOUT SIN! Nobody stepped to the plate as I suspected. Just the help I needed at that point though and then Chris “the bread of life throwing” LePelley arrives and preaches to an increasingly escalating situation. The best part is happening on the sideline though with Bro. Elijah. A young black male who heckled and mocked is under deep conviction after four hours of Holy Ghost conviction, tears streaming and he prays for salvation with Bro. Elijah near Langdale Hall just before the campus police shut it down an hour before the permit expired for students threatening while Bro. Chris preached!!! We marched off singing “onward Christian soldiers” in part and rebuking the crowd that followed us out of there. God answers prayer. I asked for a mighty stir…He gave it. Administration and even professors showed up (and “out”). I asked for the Holy Ghost to put fire in our bones as we preached…He poured it “ONUS”. I asked for a soul to be saved and He gave that as well to crown the great victory at VSU! Pray for the young man “Ajean” who called on The Lord. Psalm 51″
– Bro. Bourgault
Well GLORY! I’m thankful to know that the Spirit of holiness aint done yet! He’s still raising folks from their dead trespasses and sins into a new life with HIM!!
We were privileged to join several fire breathing street preachers at Louisiana State University the early part of November. Unfortunately I was feeling pretty ill, plus I had to preach that night, so I didn’t do any preaching, just witnessing. Here are some pictures of the action. . .
Prayer before war
Pastor Britt Williams giving some words of instruction and exhortation to all the preachers
Holy handmaidens holding “holiness or hell” signs
Bro. Randy Hartinger causing no small stir
With enough preachers on campus, we can have our own “amen corner.”
Bro. Peter Schultz in the orange steps up.
Bro. Phil Lanz
14 year old Bro. Cole Tucker knows how to ruffle some feathers!
Bro. Kevin Pulver holds a rainbow flag umbrella that an LGBT supporting student reluctantly let him borrow and preaches, “You sodomites stole our rainbow! We’re here to take it back! God gave it to us, his people, first as a sign of peace, but there is NO PEACE to the wicked, saith God! The rainbow is ours, not yours!!”
Bro. Ronny Wheeler joins me at Missouri State
Witnessing to some students on a cold and rainy day at the University of Kentucky
Preaching at Baton Rouge Community College with some members of Consuming Fire Fellowship
Bro. Micah Williams lettin’ em have it!
Got to meet up with Bro. Micah Williams again and some of his brothers at Northwestern State University (LA)
Bro. Jude Williams with my sandwich board and Bro. Jordan Williams with my banner.
The students scream, “The only good you’ve done here is unify us all together!” Right, just like they all came unified together against Christ at the crucifixion!
Here was another photo I found in the photo gallery of the town newspaper. The students were nice enough to let me be in their picture:)
Sam Houston State- Huntsville, TX; 10/16/14
Pastor Josh Herridge, some young men from his church, pastor Victor Persinger, and a couple of his sons joined me for a time of Biblical evangelism at SHS. It was the first time Bro. Herridge and his crew got to stand for Jesus on a college campus, and they say they want to be a faithful witness at Sam Houston as often as they can be. Praise God! Matthew 9:38 is a prayer the Lord WILL answer.
This young lady standing next to me stood to bare witness to our “repent or perish” message. Always thankful for reinforcement!
Jealous hecklers always trying to steal the radiant attention God’s Word brings.
Young men from Bro. Herridge’s church witnessing
Student dirty dances (they call it “break” dancing, but any dancing that doesn’t glorify the holy God of the Bible is dirty) while I preach.
The University of North Texas in Denton- 10/20/14
It was a mad house at the University of North Texas! So thankful for Bro. Clarence Davis that joined us. It was his first time standing for Jesus on a college campus and says he feels the burden and call to be a faithful open air witness. Praise God for answered prayer (Matt. 9:38)!
There was a group of about 15-20 that followed us all the way back to the parking garage as we were leaving. The police that were with us had to command them to retreat as soon as we reached the entrance, or they would have pressed us until we got in our car.
The lid was DEFINITELY taken off of UNT’s can, and my did the trash ever come spewing out! This generation is growing fiercer and FIERCER as the days go by. Even so, come Lord Jesus!!
You would have thought this guy had a problem with me or something.
Bro. Roger Purdy, holding my banner and standing for Jesus with me at Tyler Junior College in Tyler, TX- 10/23/14
Kilgore College- Kilgore, TX; 10/27/14
Students across the street begin to complain about the preaching. I turn to address them like the cry babies they are. . .
. . . then they come to my side and throw a fit.
Still whining. . .
The crowd disperses back across the street to join a student with a horn playing “Amazing Grace”, while hollering, “Come join me over here on the dark side!”
A smaller crowd regathers. . .
. . . but with the police no where around, the guy with his hat on backwards continually threatened to punch me. He’s had violent tendencies for the last two years we’ve preached here.
San Jacinto College in Pasadena, TX- 10/30/14
The police shut us down after only 15 minutes, but Christ was still exalted, sin and darkness were rebuked, and many souls were loved and warned.
Sweet little Abigail, spending her first birthday on campus with daddy:)
Bro. Victor Persinger and his two youngest sons. One of the godliest men I know.
PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!
Last week was a tremendous time of preaching and ministry with Consuming Fire Fellowship. Here are some pics, updates, and video of the action. . .
South Eastern Louisiana University in Hammond
Bro. Jordan Williams
Bro. Charlie Kennon
Pastor Britt Williams
Bro. Micah Williams
Bro. Leon Hopson
Bro. Kolby Blood
The University of Louisiana in Lafayette
The University of Louisiana in Monroe
Bro. Wesley Gaharan
On this particular day, I had, what I would say, the most wildest day of campus preaching since I first started almost two and a half years ago.
Brothers Kolby Blood, Micah Williams, Timothy Keaton, and Wesley Gaharan from Consuming Fire Fellowship accompanied my wife and I, and the reinforcements were MUCH needed.
After a rowdy crowd of about 50-75 began to form in front of the clock tower as Bro. Kolby preached, they moved us to an area across the grass. It didn’t take long to recapture their attention as an on campus DJ whipped out a PA system right next to us and started playing loud, filthy, blasphemous gangster rap music for over two hours that attracted up to 200.